Thursday, March 10, 2016

Glam Vox Box - Influenster - Gillette Venus Swirl & Cutex One-Step Pads Review


I received the Glam Vox Box from Influenster complimentary to try awesome products. Two products in particular are the Gillette Venus Swirl and the Cutex One-Step Pads.




I always use Gillette Venus razors so I was excited to see it in the box. However, this is not your ordinary razor it actually swirls. It can pivot and turn which my other razor cannot due. I as a novice Gillette Venus user I love my new Swirl. Thanks Influenster! I highly recommend giving the razor a try.



The Cutex One-Step Pads are super convenient. They are great for travel because you get 3 in a pack. One pad can wipe away all of the polish for 10 nails. It cannot get any better than knowing when you travel you wont be spilling acetone all over your clothes.


Join Influenster with my referral link - it's free!
www.influenster.com/r/1537306

@Influenster @CutexNails #SoCutex #HealthyNails #contest

No comments:

Post a Comment